The Young Playwright Challenge
For more information on the Young Playwrights' Challenge call Magnus Theatre at (807) 345-5552.
Mail your submissions to:
10 South Alogma St.,
Thunder Bay, ON.,
Attention: Young Playwrights' Challenge.
- Eligible playwrights must be between the ages of 12 and 19.
- Submissions must be suitable for production on stage or radio.
- Scripts containing more than eight characters on stage simultaneously cannot be considered for the challenge.
- a. Submissions must be typed or neatly printed in ink.
b. A list of characters must be included.
c. The first page of dialogue should be numbered as page 1.
- Do not send us the only copy of your script. Plays will not be returned.
- Include a page of information stating your name, address, postal code, phone number, age, and title of your play, but please do not print this information on each of the script pages.
- Collaborative efforts are eligible but no more than one prize will be awarded to each winning script.
- The adjudicators of the challenge are professional artists whose decision will be final. The identity of these adjudicators will be withheld until the winners are announced.
- Please do not fax us your play.