How to Get Tickets
- Visiting the Box Office at 10 S. Algoma Street in Thunder Bay
- Calling the Box Office at (807) 345-5552
Remember, the lounge is open one hour prior to the performance start time. Come, relax in our lounge while you enjoy a beverage or a snack from the bar, and take a moment to chat and catch up with your friends or loved ones!
PerformancesPerformances are held Monday to Saturday at 8:00 pm, with matinees on Wednesdays at 12:00 (noon) pm and Saturdays at 2:00 pm
- Preview Night - See it first! Preview the show on Thursday night before the official opening. Tickets as low as $29.
- Gala Opening - The first Friday night performance. Opening nights are a time to celebrate. Join the reception, with snacks, after the show and meet the cast and crew. Tickets as low as $34.
Newcomer Saturday - The first Saturday matinee of the run and a rock bottom ticket price. Tickets are $18.00 per person.
Friendly RemindersLive theatre is a unique experience. The intimate atmosphere of a Magnus performance is something that all of our patrons have grown to cherish. There are a few things that could make the experience even more pleasurable for all. Please observe the following:
- Evening performances start promptly at 8:00 p.m. Wednesday matinees start at 12:00 noon and Saturday matinees start at 2:00 p.m.
- Please give yourself ample time to find parking and pick up or purchase tickets. So as not to disturb other patrons, those arriving late will be seated at the back of the theatre during a suitable break in the performance; at intermission you can move to your assigned seat. This also applies to patrons leaving the theatre for an emergency during the performance.
- Cameras and recording equipment are strictly prohibited for any live professional performance.
- As a courtesy to other patrons and the actors on stage - all electronic devices such as cell phones and pagers must be turned off during the performance.
- For the enjoyment of our patrons, refreshments are available in our licensed lounge which opens one hour before each performance. Refreshments can also be pre-ordered for intermission to avoid waiting in line.
- As the theatre is an intimate space - please refrain from talking or opening candy wrappers during performances. Sounds can be heard by actors as well as patrons seated around you.
- Magnus is attempting to become a "scent-free" space. Please be considerate of those who may have allergies to scents and perfumes.
No Scents - Makes Sense!
Thank you for helping us to make this an enriching theatre experience.