How to Get Tickets
- Visiting the Box Office at 10 S. Algoma Street in Thunder Bay
- Calling the Box Office at (807) 345-5552
- download a seating plan of the theatre
Remember, the lounge is open one hour prior to the performance start time. Come, relax in our lounge while you enjoy a beverage or a snack from the bar, and take a moment to chat and catch up with your friends or loved ones!
PerformancesPerformances are held Monday to Saturday at 8:00 pm, with matinees on Wednesdays at 12:00 (noon) pm and Saturdays at 2:00 pm
- Preview Night - See it first! Preview the show on Thursday night before the official opening. Tickets are $33.00, and $18.00 for students.
- Gala Opening - The first Friday night performance. Opening nights are a time to celebrate. Join the reception, with snacks, after the show and meet the cast and crew. Tickets are $39.00, and $18.00 for Students.
Newcomers' Saturday - The first Saturday matinee of the run and a rock bottom ticket price. Tickets are $18.00 per person.
- Please give yourself ample time to find parking and purchase tickets. So as not to disturb other patrons, those arriving late will be seated during a suitable break in the performance, in appropriate seats (regular seating at intermission).
- If for any reason you must leave the theatre, when you return, you will be seated in appropriate seating until either intermission, or the end of the play.
- Please keep all pagers and cellular phones turned off. In our intimate space, the sound can be heard by the actors on stage, as well as those around you.
- Food or drink are not allowed into the theatre space.
- Electronic devices are not permitted.
- When applying perfume or aftershave before coming to the theatre, please be considerate of those who may have sensitivities to scents.
- Please note that the photographing, videotaping, digital or audio recording of any of the performances is strictly prohibited.
Thank you for helping us to make this an enriching theatre experience.